Want a quick Book 2 update?

Here’s a little bit of info!

Book 2 of the DARK STAR series is going to be titled BURN BRIGHT, and should be out in Fall ’13. (UPDATE: release date has been changed to Feb ’14.) (Galleys coming this spring!) I’ve seen the cover in progress, and it’s absolutely gorgeous — I can’t wait till I can share it with you guys!

More details coming soon!

21 Responses to Want a quick Book 2 update?

1. Daisy A. says:

I just started reading this book a few days ago and so far I’m loving it. It’s a good book to read after having a long day of school and I’m also very glad that it’s going to be a series.

2. Sammy K. says:

YAYAYAYY!
    I love your books:)
    You are an awesome author!!

3. Sarah S. says:

I just finished Dark Star, and it was spectacular! I cannot wait until the sequel comes out next year. Thanks so much for being an amazing author.

4. Jenelle says:

Is there another update on book 2 yet? Im slightly anxious :)

5. Kimber says:

This was an excellent book to read with my teenager. It kept both our interest. It is difficult to get him interested in a books, but he is looking forward to book 2, and so am I. Will be telling the other homeschooling parents about this book. Your very talented, thanks for your help with my son.

6. Shelley says:

Question: Your last update stated BURN BRIGHT should be out in Fall ’13. Has it been pushed back to early 2014 now?

7. Heather W says:

I just just finished Dark Star. Loved it! Nice to see and read a new book that is NOT a vampire book. Good job and I can’t wait to read the next one!

8. Megan S says:

Fantastic read! It was great to read a story set in the Twin Cities. I loved Audrey and the world of the Kin. Looking forward to diving in deeper on book two.

9. Jessica says:

-_- that’s my face to find out the next book isn’t out till 2014. I very much enjoyed this book as an adult who loves YA I think this was a perfect mixture of adventure and romance I’m clearly looking forward to the next one.

10. Stella says:

I loved reading Dark Star and I’m sure this book/series will soon become very popular! I am disappointed that the second book won’t come out until a long time though but I’m sure the book will be worth the wait.

11. Brooke says:

Are you going to make a third book? You are an amazing author! Your book was the book that got me into reading!

12. Sandra says:

January 6 2015 ?
    And where is a third book? )