Fire Fall News

Apologies to all — I’ve been putting off making this announcement for a bit. But as there have been some questions, here goes.

Unfortunately, sales of Dark Star and Burn Bright didn’t justify publishing Fire Fall in hardcover format. The book is still going to be released January 6th, but it will be in ebook form only.

For those of you who have been wanting the book and are unable to access ebooks, I am so, so sorry. I hope there is some way you still be able to read the book.

7 Responses to Fire Fall News

1. Catherine says:

Hi
    I’ve loved your first two books and own both of them. I’ll find a way to read the last book – even if I have to go out and buy an e-reader. Can’t wait :-)

Best wishes,
    Catherine

2. Jeretta says:

Hi Bethany,
    Is there anyway possible to get the book in paperback format? Could I specifically ask the publisher for a paperback and pay them? I am the Teen Librarian at a small town library and the first two books have been circulating so well! I have a few patrons (and myself) anxious for the third book. If you do find out that a print copy of the book is available, please let us know as soon as possible!
    Thank you for your wonderful story!

Jeretta

3. Anet says:

Hi Bethany,

I have the first 2 books and would very much like to have the new one Fire Fall.
    Where can I buy the ebook? Seems like it is not available on Amazon or any other places

Anette

4. Cassie H. says:

I love your series and am sorry that it isn’t coming out in book form. I purchased book 3 for my Kindle and I can’t wait to read it!

5. Lynn Braden says:

I’m so sorry to hear this. I put the first book out on my shelves in my classroom for my students to read wanted to get the next two books out there for them also. I guess I’ll just have to tell them that if they want to read the last one, they’ll have to acquire the ebook. It is disappointing.

6. Lynn Davidson says:

Can I get the book in paperback?

7. Margarette Connor says:

Just discovered Dark Star at the library last month. Bought Burn Bright on Amazon and was sad that I could only get a e-copy of Fire Fall! Bought the Kindle edition. Folks don’t need an e-reader to read Kindle books. They can download the software to their phones or computers for free. I love the books (and I’m not a YA by a LONG shot!), so if you have more of the story, I’d love to buy it in e-format. I think it will be a slow burner–maybe the sales are slow now, but keep on going. Word of mouth will give the books legs. So basically this is to say I love the series and want to see more. If you’re done with it, though, I understand! Thanks for Audrey, Leon, Morning Star, Mickey, Tink and the rest!